Tuesday, October 28, 2008

As I laid there...

As i laid there
I heard his heart beating
And my heart was in time with his
1,2,1,2,1,2

The night was quite ... eventful
It started with a moon lit dinner
We sat there and talked
Talked about out day,
I told him how much I loved him
He whispered "I couldm't imagine life
without you"

I stood up sensing we should leave
I knew from the look in his eyes
That he wanted something
but I couldn't determine what

While in the care
I sighed for being so naive
After all he was 4 years older
I sat there and thought
why is he with me

We arrived at my house
and he walked me to my door
We stood there, and he stared at me
with those amazing Emerald-Green eyes
Oh those eyes devoured my soul

He whispered 'I love you'
His lips brushing against mine
I closed my eyes lost in sensation
Then he kissed me
It was the most passionate
torturing kiss ever

Moments later I opened the door
Silent from the kiss
He followed me like a lost kitten

I started freaking out
I wasn't sure if he was the right one
But for some reason I wanted him
I lusted for his touch
He came to my room
The moon and stars making patterns on the wall
The night and our love consumed us

I awoke hours later
I heard his heart beat
Mine in time with his
1,2,1,2,1,2
And I knew I was in love

1 comment:

Mirrorboy said...

beautiful, again. :)

love,

===>mirrorboy<===