Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lots of stuff

I'm starting to wonder
what's wrong with me
Feeling as if nooner capable
Of loving me

I--->>~~>~~}

Moments drift away

I awake from my sleep
to shun the day and weep
I want so badly to show I'm happy
but inside its killing me

I'm screaming in desperation

Why can no one see me?
Save me

My hero in shinig armor
is he ever going to cone again
rather than ask to just be friends

Please lover find me...,
Kiss me
Hug me
Hold me
Embrace me,

----------~~~~~~~~~-----~~~~~

A little bit about me..;


I've been Wiccan since I was 8,my mom and I
practiced together

The first fantasy book I ever read was interview
with the vampire by Anne rice

I'm in grade 10 and love l/a

I have a thing for asain girls and Latinas

Boys with shaggy hair or anime
like hair are definitly attractive

I'm considered a heathen atschool
by the principal

Lastly I discovered I was bisexual
when I was 11 at the gay pride parade

1 comment:

Mirrorboy said...

Mmm... gotta love those asians and latinos/as :P. And i love shaggy haired/anime-like hair too! :D

See ya later, love,

===>mirrorboy<===